The Huffington Post recently shared an article noting the 10 beaches in the Caribbean that they thought were the best. I’ve had the pleasure of walking through the sand at numbers 10, 9, 6 and 4 which are pictured below. Have you been to any of them? If so, which ones? Do they deserve their spot in the top 10? Are there any you would add to the list?
Here is the list of the Caribbean beaches the Huffington Post considers the best. More information on each beach can be found at the Huffington Post article.
10. Half Moon Bay, Antigua
9. Sandy Lane Beach, Barbados
8. Cane Garden Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
7. Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
6. Turtle Beach, St Kittsv
5. Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
4. Palm Beach, Aruba
3. Anse Chastanet, St Lucia
2. Luquillo Beach, Puerto Rico
1. Magens Bay, St Thomas
All photos from huffingtonpost.com.